Dryer Vent Cleaning Jobs
Senior Dryer Vent Cleaning Technicians
The Lint King Inc. Dryer Vent Cleaning Experts is a well established Northern Illinois Company.
The Lint King has three openings for this excellent opportunity for a 15% ownership in this fast growing business. We are looking for working partners to help build TLK territories throughout Northern Illinois.
TLK specializes in cleaning, repairing, installing, and altering dryer vent ductwork. We also provide bird nest removal from any 4" vents in a home or business. These are typically bathroom and kitchen vents.
The senior technician's mandate is that our customers always come first! We are here to help our customers understand the process and make suggestions to improve the clothes dryers performance and to save energy.
The Lint King Dryer Vent Cleaning Cost
The Lint King Candidate Requirements
Senior Dryer Vent Cleaning Technician and 15% Partner
TLK is Looking for:
- A good driving record
- Allow background check
- Two years minimum experience in Dryer Vent Cleaning
- A working vehicle large enough for tools and a 24-foot ladder
- In good physical shape, because the jobs require climbing behind dryers, into crawl spaces, into attics, and on roofs.
- The candidate must have excellent people skills
- Own the tools required for completion of a job efficiently
- Must be able to present a neat appearance, have attention to detail, an exceptional attitude, and honesty at all times.
- Travel in Northern Illinois to customers
- The service area is approximately 15-mile radius in the Downers Grove Illinois Area
This is an excellent opportunity for more than a job, are you the right person? We need motivated self-starters that are willing to work hard to build and have ownership in The Lint King inc.top
Duct Cleaning Contractor Requirements
MUST HAVE 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS SENIOR TECHNICIAN!
The Lint King Inc. is seeking a working partner and dryer vent cleaning technician. This person will service The Lint King Inc. clients in cleaning, repairing, installing, and altering dryer vent systems.
This is a great job and a business opportunity and possible investment in the future with a chance to own your own business.
Most of the time, the tech will work independently out of a company van which includes all tools and supplies. A good driving record and background check is required.
No experience is necessary, however, experience with hand tools is preferred and problem solving skills is important. This job requires climbing behind dryers, into crawl spaces, into attics, and on roofs (20' ladder or more).
The candidate should have good people and marketing skills. There is a sales aspect to this job along with the technical completion of a job.
- A successful tech will be able to present a great appearance, attention to detail, an exceptional attitude, and honesty.
- Annual average pay range $44K - $75K depending on the hours per week worked.
- Full time / partner options
The service area is in Northern Illinois Area. This is an excellent opportunity for a business strat up.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $44,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- How many years of Dryer Vent Cleaning experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Associate?
- Are you in Joliet Naperville area of Illinois?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Must have the ability to get the job complete in a most effective and economical way for our customers!
- Be in good physical shape
- Have basic mechanical skills
- Have good personal skills
- Desire to help customers
- Ability to self motivate
- Looking for long term opportunity